فوءة1

مؤسسي الموقع
إنضم
Mar 20, 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
مصر الحبيبة
اذكار الصباح والمساء بالانجليزية

The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’ (Remembrance)

“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].

“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” (Three times) [Muslim].

Recite Chapter 112 (Three times), Chapter 113 (Three times), and Chapter 114 (Three times). [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’ey].

Recite Verse Al-Kursi (V255, Ch 2) “Allah Lailaha illa Huwa” [An-Nasa’ey].

“We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…” [Muslim].

“O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return.” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].

“O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].

“O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below.” [Abu Dawud, An-Nasa’ey and Ibn Majah].

“None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent” (One hundred times) [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

“We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen(Polytheists, idolaters)”. [Reported by Ahmed

“O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye”. [Reported by Tirmidhi

“O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You”. [Reported by Al-Bukhari].

“Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him)” (One hundred times). [Muslim].

المواضيع المتشابهة

رد: اذكار الصباح والمساء بالانجليزية

ما اجمل ان يعرف العالم اسلامنا

واذكارنا

ودعواتنا

بارك الله فيك فزءة1

شكرا رضاك
بارك الله فيكِ

وفى مروركِ الجميل

ثانكيوووووووووووووووووووووووووو