Apr 25, 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
أم الدنيـــــــــــا
basm-all.gif

هل يصلي المسافر السنن ؟

إذا كنت مسافرا وصليت مع الإمام في المسجد وأتممت الصلاة هل أصلي الراتبة أم لا؟

الحمد لله

المسافر يصلي ما شاء من النوافل ، ولا يسن له ترك شيء من النوافل إلا السنة الراتبة القبلية والبعدية لصلاة الظهر ، والسنة الراتبة لصلاتي المغرب والعشاء .

أما ما عدا ذلك من السنن فإن المسافر يصليها ، فقد روى مسلم (680)
من حديث أبي قتادة أن النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صلى راتبة الفجر في السفر .

وثبت كذلك أن النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صلى الضحى ثمانركعات في مكة يوم فتح الله عليه مكة .

رواه البخاري (357) ومسلم (336) .

وثبت كذلك أن النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صلى الوتر في السفر .
رواه البخاري (1000) .

قال الشيخ ابن عثيمين :

"وأما الرواتب ، فإنني تأملت ما جاءت به السنة في النوافل ، وتبين لي أن راتبة الظهر ، والمغرب ، والعشاء لا تصلى ،وما عدا ذلك من النوافل فإنه يصلى مثل سنة الفجر، وسنة الوتر ، وصلاة الليل ، وصلاة الضحى ، وتحية المسجد حتى النفل المطلق أيضا" اهـ .

مجموع فتاوى ابن عثيمين . (15/258).

وقد أنكر ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما على من صلى الراتبة في السفر،
روى البخاري (1102) ومسلم (689) .

عن حَفْصِ بْنِ عَاصِمِ بْنِ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّاب قَالَ : صَحِبْتُ ابْنَ عُمَرَفِي طَرِيقِ مَكَّةَ ، فَصَلَّى لَنَا الظُّهْرَ رَكْعَتَيْنِ ، ثُمَّ أَقْبَلَ وَأَقْبَلْنَا مَعَهُ حَتَّى جَاءَ رَحْلَهُ وَجَلَسَ وَجَلَسْنَا مَعَهُ ، فَحَانَتْ مِنْهُ الْتِفَاتَةٌ نَحْوَ حَيْثُ صَلَّى ، فَرَأَى نَاسًا قِيَامًا ، فَقَالَ : مَا يَصْنَعُ هَؤُلاءِ ؟

قُلْتُ : يُسَبِّحُونَ (أي يصلون النافلة) قَالَ : لَوْ كُنْتُمُ سَبِّحًا لأَتْمَمْتُ صَلاتِي ، يَا ابْنَ أَخِي ، إِنِّي صَحِبْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي السَّفَرِ فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، وَصَحِبْتُ أَبَا بَكْرٍفَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، وَصَحِبْتُ عُمَرَ فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، ثُمَّ صَحِبْتُ عُثْمَانَ فَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى رَكْعَتَيْنِ حَتَّى قَبَضَهُ اللَّهُ ، وَقَدْ قَالَ اللَّهُ :

"لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ" .

الإسلام سؤال وجواب

جزاكم الله خيرًا وبارك فيكم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

رد: هل يصلي المسافر السنن ؟ Should a traveller pray Sunnah

Should a traveller pray Sunnah ?

If I am travelling and I pray with the imam in the mosque and offer the prayer in full, should I offer the regular Sunnah prayers or not?.

Praise be to Allaah.

The traveller may offer whatever naafil prayers he wants.It is not Sunnah for him to omit any of the naafil prayers apart from the sunnah prayers before and after Zuhr and the regular Sunnah prayers of Maghrib and ‘Isha" ’.

But apart from that the traveller may offer any of the Sunnah prayers.

( Muslim (680) narrated from Abu

Qataadah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed the regular Sunnah prayer of Fajr when travelling.

And it was also proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed Duha

with eight rak’ahs in Makkah on the day when Allaah enabled him to conquer Makkah.

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari (357) and Muslim (336). And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed Witr when travelling. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1000.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

With regard to the regular Sunnah prayers, I have studied what was narrated in the Sunnah concerning the naafil prayers, and it seems to me that the regular Sunnah prayers of Zuhr, Maghrib and ‘Isha’ need not be offered (by the traveller), but he may offer other naafil prayers apart from that, such as the Sunnah of Fajr, the Sunnah of Witr, qiyaam al-layl, Duha and tahiyyat al-masjid

(two rak’ahs to “greet the mosque), and naafil prayers in general.

Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 15/258. Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) criticized those who prayed regular Sunnah prayers when travelling. Al-Bukhaari (1102) and Muslim (689) narrated that Hafs ibn ‘Aasim ibn ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: Ibn ‘Umar set out in the morning on the way to Makkah, and led us in praying Zuhr, two rak’ahs. Then he moved away and we moved away with him until he came to his mount.

He sat down and we sat with him. then he turned back and saw some people standing and said: “What are these people doing?” I said: “They are praying naafil.”He said: “If I had wanted to pray naafil, I would have offered the prayer in full. O son of my brother, I accompanied the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) on a journey and he did not do more than two rak’ahs (when travelling) until Allaah took him (in death).

And I accompanied Abu Bakr and he did not do more than two rak’ahs (when travelling) until Allaah took him (in death). And I accompanied ‘Umar and he did not do more than two rak’ahs (when travelling) until Allaah took him (in death). Then I accompanied ‘Uthmaan and he did

not do more than two rak’ahs (when travelling) until Allaah took him (in death). And Allaah says

(interpretation of the meaning):

‘Indeed in the Messenger of Allaah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow’ [al-Ahzaab 33:21].”.

Islam Q&A

رد: هل يصلي المسافر السنن ؟ Should a traveller pray Sunnah

جزاكى الله خيرا عزيزتى على الفتوه
وجلعه الله هذا فى ميزان حسناتك

أحدث المواضيع

أعلى